Housing and Urban Development

Congressman Fortenberry's office is ready to help you with housing-related issues. If you are unable to resolve your problem with the Department of Housing (HUD), please fill out an authorization form or contact the Lincoln office for immediate assistance at (402) 438-1598 and ask for the HUD constituent services representative.

HUD in Nebraska