Congressman Fortenberry's office assists many members of the military with questions regarding service-related issues. If you are a member of the military or a family member and are having a problem with your branch of service the Congressman's office might be able to help.

Please fill out an authorization form or contact the Lincoln office for immediate assistance at (402) 438-1598 and ask for the military constituent services representative.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How can I support our troops?
How can I get education benefits or transfer them to my dependents under the Post 9/11 GI Bill?

Branches of Service

U.S. Air Force
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Coast Guard
U.S. Navy

Family Support

Nebraska National Guard Family Assistance
Military Wives

Military Benefits and Pay

Defense Finance and Accounting Service
TRICARE, Military Health System

Nebraska Service Branches

Nebraska Air National Guard
Nebraska Army National Guard
Nebraska Emergency Response