Congressman Fortenberry's office is ready to help if you are unable to resolve your problems with the Internal Revenue Service.
Please contact the Lincoln office for immediate assistance at (402) 438-1598 and ask for the IRS constituent services representative.
Frequently asked questions:
- Where can I get IRS forms?
- What if I can't pay my taxes?
- How will the Making Work Pay tax credit affect me?
- How will the First-Time Home Buyer credit affect me?
- What type of tax scams are there?
- I may be a victim of identity theft. Do I need to report this to the IRS?
- I just lost my job, what tax issues should I be aware of?
- How do I Choose a Tax Preparer and Avoid Preparer Fraud?
For additional information refer to the IRS 2012 Fact Sheets