Congressman Fortenberry's office is ready to answer your questions or assist you with disability compensation, veterans health care or difficulties with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We can help obtain copies of military records or service medals. If you have tried to work with the VA and have run into problems, please fill out an authorization form or contact the Lincoln office for immediate assistance at (402) 438-1598 and ask for the veterans' constituent services representative.

Frequently asked questions:

Local Veterans' information

More information and help