Congressman Fortenberry's office is ready to answer your questions or assist you with disability compensation, veterans health care or difficulties with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We can help obtain copies of military records or service medals. If you have tried to work with the VA and have run into problems, please contact the Lincoln office for immediate assistance at (402) 438-1598 and ask for the veterans' constituent services representative.
Frequently asked questions:
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I contact the Office of Veterans Business Development?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
Local Veterans' information
More information and help